Today I'm excited to share with you one of my favourite recipes at the moment using Quorn.
Quorn is perfect for everyone whether you are a full time vegetarian or looking to reduce your meat intake like me. It is high protein, and low in saturated fat whilst allowing you to enjoy your favourite dishes without feeling guilty you can read more here.
This creamy pasta is so super quick and easy to prepare, and tastes amazing. You'll forget it's not even meat. And it only takes 20 minutes to make, so a perfect dish for those busy nights.
- 8oz of Tagliatelle Pasta
- 8 rashers of Qourn Bacon - sliced
- 4oz of Cream Cheese
- 8oz of Frozen Peas
- 150ml of Milk
- 2oz of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder
- Cook pasta as directed
- In a separate pan cook bacon till crispy
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir on a low hit for 5 minutes or until the peas are cooked
- Add pasta to sauce and mix lightly
- Salt and pepper to taste as needed