Hope you are doing well. So on the 1st November I will be celebrating my 31st birthday. I won’t be doing anything wild after my diva 2 day celebration last year. I’m not expecting to get everything or anything from this list.
I just thought I would share with you a few items I am lusting over at the moment.
1. Mac RiRi Lipstick Talk That Talk – I know, I know this lipstick is sold out almost everywhere. From swatches. I've seen, it's a gorgeous purple colour. I’m not usually a lipstick kinda girl but lately I’ve been experimenting with them. This shade is perfect for the forthcoming months.
2. Miss Dior Cherie – This has to be one of my favourite perfumes ever. I always replace it when I finish a bottle; it’s a very feminine and girly scent. It’s not the cheapest of perfumes, but it is so worth the price. Plus the packaging is so adorable and looks cute on my dressing table.
3. Evans Black Quilted Back Ankle Boots –Autumn is here and for me that means finding the perfect pair of boots. The heel is the perfect height for me and the patent details means these boots can be dressed up or dressed down.
4. Mothercare Quilted Tote Changing Bag – A rather practical present but I feel in love with this bag on my last visit to Mothercare. It’s the perfect size, classic looking and comes withinsulated bottle holder and a changing mat.
5. Urban Outfitters Oh Snap Notebook – Cute and practical, will ideal to write down blog post ideas, appointments and anything else I need to remember in the next coming months.
6. Zara Home – Flowers Porcelain Mug. Winter is coming which means, Coffee, Tea and lots of Hot Chocolate.
What’s on your wish list at the moment?