Darcy is lucky to have lots of clothes, I always joke that she has more clothes than me. It's important that she learns to give to those that are less fortunate than her. This is why I am taking part in JoJo Maman Bebe From a Mother to Another campaign.
This is the prefect opportunity to have a spring clean and help someone at the same time
It's simple to get involved;
- Make up 2 or more complete outfits from your child’s little worn, nearly new or outgrown clothes in sizes 0-6 years.
- Launder and check the clothes make a gorgeous outfit you’d be proud to dress your own child in.
- Place in a clear plastic bag and label with size/sex/season e.g. 0-3mnth/unisex/summer.
- Deliver to your nearest JoJo Maman Bebe store between 2nd February and 5th March 2016.
|Sort out your unwanted clothes into outfits|
|Label your clothes by sex, age, season and into clear plastic bags|
JoJo are offering a £5 voucher thank you gift voucher when two or more unwanted or outgrown good quality outfits are donated to store. (One voucher per customer. Valid with a £35 minimum spend)
What will JoJo do next?
• We double check all donations and where necessary will add extra items. We will then pack into gorgeous gift bags to deliver to our partner charities for distribution. • We cover the cost for sorting staff and all delivery costs to our charity partners.
• We cover all the shipping costs, import tax and onward distribution to the Syrian refugees in Lebanon.
For more information please click here
Every child deserves a change of clothes xx