I don't know about you but there's just something about a man in a suit. From formal black workwear to a weekend linen blazer there are different fits, colours and styles to suit everyone.
Buying a suit can be daunting task, as you do not wear them often. So here are some tips for looking drapper in a suit.
- Make sure you measure yourself properly, there's nothing worse than an ill fitting suit.
- Choose a classic colour in black, blue or grey so it can be worn for all occasions.
- Choose a good fabric for comfort and a longer lasting look.
- Don't be afraid to invest in your suit. You know the saying buy cheap, buy twice
- Accessorise, make a statement with your shirt, ties and cufflinks.
What is your favorite place to shop for a suit?