This is the time of year that people start complaining about being single, we grow up watching romantic comedies and Disney movies and all these things that tell us we should be dating and getting married because that's where we will find happiness. Valentine's Day often brings a lot of different emotions for single people. I'm totally embracing the singleness! , so today I thought I'd share with you some good things about being single.
- You don't have to share your bed, no duvet hogger or someone putting their icy cold feet on you
- You get to learn to enjoy your own company
- The toilet seat stays where you leave it
- You don't have to share your food
- You save so much money, no date nights dinner dates, you get to keep that money on something for you
- You can go where ever you want, when ever you want, no compromise
- You can binge watch whatever you want on Netflix, without someone wingeing about having to watch "Once Upon A Time"
- You can wear those granny knickers,without the fear of judgement
- Morning breath is no longer an issue
- You can dance to Single Ladies, without feeling like a liar or hypocrite
- You don't have to hold in your farts, you know this happens!
- You get to invest more time building meaningful relationships with your friends
- You get to give attention to the most important person, YOU!
So those are some reasons why I think being single isn't that bad Agree or Disagree? leave a comment letting me know