Happy 2014! It’s so hard to believe that 2013 is over and done with, and here we are at a brand new year.
I've seen a few people making goal lists and I've read that when making resolutions, you are 70 percent more likely to follow through if you tell others about them... so by sharing these with you, I feel I'm making myself as accountable as I can in this new year. So here goes!
- Be the best mum I can be - I’m nervous and excited about being a mum for the first time. My mum has shown me what it takes to be a great mother and I really hope I can have a relationship with my child like I do with my mother.
- Spend more time on twitter - I’m rubbish with social media, I want to make more of an effort to connect with people.
- Try something new every month - I tend to do the same things a lot, I really want to have new experiences in 2014 and this is one way of making it happen.
- Do 3 blog posts a week - Being ill for most of my pregnancy I didn’t have much time or energy to blog properly, so in 2014 I want to change this
- Be more adventurous and confident with clothes - Since falling pregnant I have kept of my stable of dress and leggings. It’s time to break away from this!
- Go to at least five music festivals or gigs- I love music and I would love to experience more live music.
- Be organised - My sister brought me a Filofax for Christmas and it has really jumped start me in wanting to be more organised especially as I've found so many amazing Filofax ideas on Pinterest.
- Learn how to drive - I did start to learn a few years ago but I stupidly stop. This year is the perfect time to learn. Especially with a baby, I don’t want to be struggling on and off the bus with a buggy.
- Be more healthy - I’m not talking about losing weight. I’m talking about eating better and exercising my body and mind.
- Read 6 books - I know you’re thinking 6 that’s nothing. But I have a short attention span and find it hard to finish a book.
So that is my bucket list for 2014, nothing major but I know they will make a difference to my life.
Have you prepared yours? What’s on your list?